Complaint Review: theecheck.com

• Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: MurderingScamArtist — United States of America
theecheck.com
4758 Ridge Road #268, C Cleveland, Ohio United States of America

theecheck.com Altcharge Altcharge is back as AcceptChecksToday.Com, CheckProcess.Com, and TPGSL.Com Owner also arrested for murder! Cleveland, Ohio

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Jesus aka Zeus Vega / TheECheck.com / 1-855-403-3855

*Author of original report: Report was in error

*Author of original report: theecheck.com theecheck

This is a friendly warning to all of my fellow online merchants who may potentially be contacted by a company called https://theecheck.com.    Upon first contact, I was intrigued as my previous check processor was a company called Altcharge, whom owes me a significant amount of funds so I ceased processing with them.

You can search ripoff report for Altcharge and see what a scam they are.  Anyways, back to the point.  The person that contacted me from https://theecheck.com was Zeus Vega (Jesus Vega), also going my many other names.  This name was too familiar to me.  It turns out, that Jesus Vega is a former employee of Altcharge!   He is the head scammer!!!

So it looks like Gareth David Long and his people are at it again!  And trying to steal more of my money, AGAIN!   Spread the word fast before any of us get ripped off by these scoundrels again!

Here is a link to Jesus' arrest http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2005/sep/01/two-men-will-stand-trial-for-slaying-outside-tople/  Who wants to do business with someone who's accused of murdering someone??

You can reach theecheck directly at 1-855-403-3855 or support@theecheck.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 01:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/theecheckcom/Cleveland-Ohio-44144/theecheckcom-Altcharge-Altcharge-is-back-as-AcceptChecksTodayCom-CheckProcessCom-and-978931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on theecheck.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Jesus aka Zeus Vega / TheECheck.com / 1-855-403-3855

AUTHOR: Zeus Vega - ()

This is Jesus aka Zeus Vega. I would like to share directly with you how proud I am to be the Owner/Founder of TheECheck.com. We pride ourselves in being completely compliant with all legal governances, policies and procedures in the merchant processing arena as evidenced in the continuing global growth progression of TheECheck.com. Our customer service is unprecedented because of the dedicated expert focus delivered by a very knowledgeable and loyal staff. If anyone has any further questions or concerns, I am available and welcome you to address them with me personally and can be contacted through TheECheck.com. 1-855-403-3855.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Jesus aka Zeus Vega / TheECheck.com / 1-855-403-3855

AUTHOR: Zeus Vega - ()

This is Jesus aka Zeus Vega. I would like to share directly with you how proud I am to be the Owner/Founder of TheECheck.com. We pride ourselves in being completely compliant with all legal governances, policies and procedures in the merchant processing arena as evidenced in the continuing global growth progression of TheECheck.com.  Our customer service is unprecedented because of the dedicated expert focus delivered by a very knowledgeable and loyal staff. If anyone has any further questions or concerns, I am available and welcome you to address them with me personally and can be contacted through TheECheck.com. 1-855-403-3855.

Report was in error

AUTHOR: MurderingScamArtist - (United States of America)

This report is in error.  New data has come to light, and they are not related to Gareth Long, nor do I know if Zeus is actually involved.  Please disregard this report.

theecheck.com theecheck

AUTHOR: MurderingScamArtist - (United States of America)

This is a friendly warning to all of my fellow online merchants who may potentially be contacted by a company called https://theecheck.com.  Upon first contact, I was intrigued as my previous check processor was a company called Altcharge, whom owes me a significant amount of funds so I ceased processing with them.

Here is a link to Jesus' arrest http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2005/sep/01/two-men-will-stand-trial-for-slaying-outside-tople/ Who wants to do business with someone who's accused of murdering someone??

You can reach theecheck directly at 1-855-403-3855 or support@theecheck.com