Complaint Review: theestoreonline.com

theestoreonline.com
Internet USA

theestoreonline.com BAIT & SWITCH SCUMBAGS internet FLORIDA

BAIT & SWITCH SCUMBAGS
I ordered 2 Canon battery chargers for $18.95 each. The day after I placed the order, I received a phone call from a woman telling me the Canon chargers were backordered. Then came the bait and switch. She told me she had a better charger for $27.00 and I said ok. As soon as I hung up, I realized what had just happened so I immediately called her back. They obviously have caller ID, before I could say much of anything, she dropped the price to $24.00 she knew why I was calling back. I told her to cancel the order and she put up a lot of resistance. I told her I would only take the chargers if they matched the advertised Canon price. They had already hit my credit card for $60.00 so she told me they would issue an $18.00 credit. When I got the opportunity to access their website I looked up the charger they switched me to and it is priced at $13.99. I called them back and spoke with the "SUPERVISOR" and he offered up more BS about the chargers. These people don't mess around hitting your card and shipping their merchandise. This way you can't cancel the order on them. If you want your money back you have to eat the return charges.

To have this as your business model you have to be a real low life. Making a living constantly scamming people is for bottom feeders. These people should be shut down, but unfortunately there is no law against being a bottom feeder and a low life.

If this review keeps at least one person from making the mistake of ordering from these low lifes, I have succeeded.
"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/theestoreonlinecom/internet/theestoreonlinecom-BAIT-SWITCH-SCUMBAGS-internet-FLORIDA-1133202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on theestoreonline.com