Complaint Review: theestoreonline.com/

theestoreonline.com/
Internet USA

theestoreonline.com/theestoreonline.com/ Bait and switch Internet

*Author of original report: UPDATE

This company offers items on line at a lower cost.  When an order is placed, you get a phone call suggesting a different item at a little higher cost.  The item is described as being like/kind.  I went ahead and allowed the swithch based on 100% customer satisfaction.  When I received my camera flash, it was not appropriate for my camera as it did not have the same functions as the Nikon SB 700 I originally purchased. I asked for a return shipping label which they said they did not have or provide.  IThey indicated they would refund my shipping if I provided my receipts which I did.  I have several e-mails indicating they would reimburse yes all I get is the run around for the refund.  Buyer beware..poor customer service and salse practices that are unethical. The item was creditied to my account however the shipping return cost is still outstanding after 60 days and multiple e-mails telling me it was being sent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/theestoreonlinecom/internet/theestoreonlinecomtheestoreonlinecom-Bait-and-switch-Internet-1097148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on theestoreonline.com/

UPDATE

AUTHOR: k2000 - ()

The exact same issue by another consumer can be found

at "Nikon Flash".  I wonder how may more have been exposed to this scam.  Buyer beware.