Complaint Review: thegolfersguide.us

• Submitted: Thu, November 21, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, November 21, 2013

• Reported By: JBrooks — Fresno California
1003 Easton Rd. Suite C704, Willow Grove, Pennsylvania USA

thegolfersguide.us Elite Club Publishing eliteclubpublishing.com clubadvertising.co reachingthegreen.com deceptive advertising. The magazines are not distributed through the clubs. They do not allow it. I was sold an ad that was to be in a magazine at the country clubs in Fresno Ca. The books are not at the clubs and the clubs do not know who you are !!! $400 down the drain. Willow Grove Pennsylvania

thegolfersguide.us bad reviews. This is a scam. I was called by this company promising that my company can be in the clubs golf magazine here in Fresno. After paying $400 they built us an ad and even sent us a book. When my boss went to the club he is a member of they told him they do not allow magazines like this and that this is a common scam!!! I called the other clubs on the list and not one club recieved the books. I am contacting every club and giving them the information this company is using to steal from small bus.hear locally like ours...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2013 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/thegolfersguideus/Willow-Grove-Pennsylvania-19090/thegolfersguideus-Elite-Club-Publishing-eliteclubpublishingcom-clubadvertisingco-reach-1101175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on thegolfersguide.us