lovely

• Updated: Thu, November 01, 2012

• Reported By: Mathew — Miami Florida USA
thelegalcreditrepair.com
351 E Kasson RD Maple City, Michigan United States of America

thelegalcreditrepair.com the legal credit repair, Con Artist Loan Shark Trish Gilroy Ripoff Artist Bait and Switch Scammer Don't Believe Her Lies Takes Your Money Chargeback Queen Hides Loan Shark IRS Problems False Promise Maker Maple City, Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Trish- You are a scammer!

*Consumer Comment: The Legal Credit Repair not a Ripoff

*Consumer Comment: The Legal Credit Repair not a Ripoff

*Consumer Comment: Trish Gilroy is NOT a crook!

*Consumer Comment: TRISH GILROY IS A GODSENT!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Get the Facts on Trish First

Watch out for scam artist Trish Gilroy with thelegalcreditrepair.com she will try and suck every penny out of you with illegal interest rates and bait and switch tactics. She will tell you she can get anyone a huge line of credit even with bad credit don't fall for her trap to suck up all your $, you won't get a dime.

She sets up alternative lines of credit and once credit agencies find out they will report you to the IRS. Trish will ask you if you can accept these alternative lines of credits arranged through your personal address DON'T DO IT. She runs her scam through thelegalcreditrepair and Heavenrich Enterprises LLC. Don't let her 'sincere' sounding words and accent fool you.

Trish Gilroy (legalcreditrepair and heavenrich enterprises llc) regularly orders services from vendors and then does chargebacks for the full amount. Don't take payment from her with a credit card her scam is to call her credit card company and write a false claim and you will be scammed every time. Trish Gilroy will say she did it because God told her to and she blames her religion. It's a sad ploy and a disgrace to all religious people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2011 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/thelegalcreditrepaircom/Maple-City-Michigan-49664/thelegalcreditrepaircom-the-legal-credit-repair-Con-Artist-Loan-Shark-Trish-Gilroy-Ripof-687011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on thelegalcreditrepair.com

Trish- You are a scammer!

AUTHOR: CreditScamWatchdog - (United States of America)

Trish,

Or should I say Angie Peterson? Or what should I call you? We both know you screw people constantly. Why else would you use fake names in your business dealings? Why else would you take the time to create fake accounts on here and post replies all on the same day? It is obvious...

everyone else,

I too am a victim of this woman. She will steal from anyone. She sounds sweet on the phone and will even talk about God and how she is a single mother. Dont buy ANY of it. She will steal from you in a heartbeat. I will not get into specifics because I am afraid of retaliation. I don't want my good name to be destroyed, but all you have to do is ask around. Call anyone in the industry and ask about her. That's what I did. People from AZ to NJ to FL to CA all say she has screwed them over and some say more then once. She is a snake. Here is some helpful information. I am sure it will change, but as of right now this is what she uses:

Real Name: Patricia Gilroy
Names used: Trish Gilroy and  Angie Peterson
Email: pgilroy61@gmail.com
Phone: 313-213-2349
Aliases: Trish Gilroy, Patricia Gilroy, Angie Peterson
Where she is from: Arcadia, Michigan
Where she lives now: Tavernier Florida (FL Keys)

If you would like her home address in either Michigan or Florida please let me know. I can also provide you with her SSN or CPN if you want to sue her. I have done my research and I know what she has done and who she has screwed. You need to run from this woman. Good luck to all of her victims! I am sure she will be jailed soon!

The Legal Credit Repair not a Ripoff

AUTHOR: Martine - (United States of America)

My name is Martine and I contracted with Trish Gilroy about a year ago to fix my credit situation (it wasn't pretty) I needed 3 trade lines to get a loan to refinance my home.  I contacted her and was skeptical as would anyone who is trying to repair their credit.  I spoke with Trish and she went over the procedure and I received the services I paid for.  Today I have been able to refinance my home and have extra money every month. Thanks to Trish.  I will be referring her some new clients.

The Legal Credit Repair not a Ripoff

AUTHOR: Martine - (United States of America)

Trish Gilroy is NOT a crook!

AUTHOR: John - (United States of America)

My name is John,

I have known Trish for several years. trish has always been above board and has even owned and operated an assisted living facility. she is a generous individual and always willing to help out whenever possible. She is a single mom trying to survive. I think it is horrible that someone would write such slanderous comments about her without doing some due dilligence. Trish is constantly trying to find solutions to other peoples problems and always has the best intentions at heart. I have personally utilized her services and she has worked wonders for me. I have also sent several of my friends and family members to her for help and she has always been honest and provided the services she advertised. I would personally vouch for Trish Gilroy any day of the week and twice on sunday!

TRISH GILROY IS A GODSENT!

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

I signed up for Trish Gilroys service several months ago and whatever she did worked wonders. Thanks to Trish I was able to qualify for an auto loan that I so desperately needed. My car was on the verge of litererally exploding! My credit score soared from a 562 to 690! I have even received new CC offers that I have never gotten before. I was able to get a Credit card with a 10,000.00 limit and was able to make it through the holidays. I don't believe a word that was posted negatively about Trish gilroy. She is a godsent and worked wonders for me and my family!

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Get the Facts on Trish First

AUTHOR: Trish - (USA)

This complaint was not made by a dissatisfied credit repair
client.  He is a craigslist scammer.  He hounded me with numerous calls until I
tried his craigslist posting service.  He
gave me a hard luck story about his 6 month old son and how he was trying to
earn some extra money.  This crook does
not live in Miami, his name is not Michael.
His name is Caleb Gander he lives in the San Francisco Bay area.

He collected my posting payment and placed 8 ads total at
.66 per ad.   Eight ads total for $82.00.
 He kept my phone
verified accounts and is posting stolen automobiles with them on Atlanta’s
craigslist.

I don’t offer illegal interest rates because I don’t lend
money.  It is not necessary for me to use
bait and switch tactics.  I don’t set up
alternate lines of credit.   I’m not a
lender.

Thelegalcreditrepair  is the name of my website and Heavenrich  Enterprises is the name of my corporation.  I don’t need to use tactic’s in my business
practices.    I don’t discuss religion
with people.
I operate my credit repair business on the fundamentals
honesty and integrity.