Complaint Review: Thelma Hodnett Booker

• Reported By: Stacie Smith — San Francisco California
Thelma Hodnett Booker
132 Grattan st San Francisco, California USA

Thelma Hodnett Booker BEWARE - CROOK ON THE LOOSE San Francisco California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: ATTENTION: So-called UK "Wackie Hackies"

*Consumer Comment: Thelma Hodnett-Booker never shipped the books I bought

*General Comment: Thelma Hodnett is in trouble

*Consumer Comment: THELMA HODNETT BOOKER WAS A HOOKER

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: SORRY FOR STEALING

*Consumer Comment: BEWARE OF THELMA HODNETT AND HER SON

*Consumer Comment: Thelma Hodnett-Booker has always been a crook

*Consumer Comment: Stacie Smith,

I AM ALSO A VICTIM OF THIS SCAM.  I DO NOT KNOW WHO IS BEHIND THIS, I DO NOT KNOW HOW MANY THEY ARE, ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I SEND A PERSONAL CHECK, IT WAS CASH WITHIN 3 DAYS AND SINCE THAT MORE THAN 6 WEEKS HAVE GONE BY AND I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED MY BOOK.  A LADY CALLED ONCE AND LEFT MY A MESSAGE, SHE MADE UP SOME STUFF AND TRIED TO JUSTIFY THE DELAY.  SHE ASKED ME TO BE PATIENT AND TO WAIT ONE MORE WEEK.  IT'S BEEN OVER A MONTH AND I HAVE NOT HEARD BACK FROM THESE SCAMMERS.

WHOEVER IS BEHIND THE PHONE NUMBER 415-202-3950 IS SCAMMING PEOPLE AND SHOULD BE SENT TO JAIL. THIS PERSON HAS OBVIOUSLY SCAMMED MANY HONEST PEOPLE.  THIS $28 SCAM IS RIDICULOUS, COULD NOT THEY THINK OF SOMETHING BETTER?  WHO THE HELL SPENDS SO MUCH TIME SO SCAM PEOPLE TO MAKE $28? THESE PEOPLE ARE PATHETIC, COMPLETELY NUTS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thelma-Hodnett-Booker/San-Francisco-California-94107/Thelma-Hodnett-Booker-BEWARE-CROOK-ON-THE-LOOSE-San-Francisco-California-1079936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thelma Hodnett Booker

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

ATTENTION: So-called UK "Wackie Hackies"

AUTHOR: Thelma Hodnett Booker - ()

Without  any  doubt  the  reason  why  you  have  posted  these  reportes  is  jealousy.  It  has  caused  you  to  lose  your  marbles!   Never!  Never!  will  Ezekiel  Maurice  David  Booker  nor  I,  give  you  lazy  bums  a  dime,  so  alias  Pauly  Smith --- put  on  your  smelly  diaper  and  climb  back  into  your  "trailer-trash  sandbox."   My  children  books  will  continue  supporting  the  Danny  Thomas,  St.  Jude  Cancer  Children  Research  Center---and  certainly  not  "Identity  Theft  Hackers!"

A  word  of  wisdom  for  each  of  you.  Try  thinking  of  somebody  besides  yourselves.   This  may  be  "fun  and  games"  to  you,  but  to  cancer  sufferers,  it  is  not.   Anyway,  Ezekiel  and  I  will  say  prayers  for  you  all,  in  spite  of  your  attempts  to  "financially  shake  us  down."   Alias  UK  Pauley,  it's  too  bad  that  all  of  your  "smelly  diaper  babies,"  all  are  buried  in  the  "sands  of  evil."

From:

A  former  cancer  survivor  and  a  monther  of  a  wonderful,  honorable  and  honest  person  who  lives  to  give.

Thelma  Hodnett-Booker

Thelma Hodnett-Booker never shipped the books I bought

AUTHOR: Esmit - ()

I am also a victim of this book scam.  The website they set up was made to "bait and deceive" people.  This scam is run by Ezekiel Maurice Booker.  Ezekiel and his dumb-ass mother are currently prosecuted by the San Francisco dristict attorney.  They have scammed many people, mainly teachers and children.

If you ever hear from Thelma Hodnett Booker or from her son Ezekiel Booker (aka Ezekiel Maurice, aka Ezekiel-Maurice, aka Ezekeil Maurice David Booker, aka Ezekiel Maurice Duparee, aka Ezekiel Maurice Booker Duparee, aka Ezekiel Duparee) make sure you stay away.  These black individuals have been scamming everyone and people need to avoid them, otherwise, they will achieve their goal and they will take your money!

REMEMBER, DO NOT BUY THEIR BOOKS - THELMA IS NOT A BOOK WRITER, THELMA IS A PROSTITUTE AND HER SON EZEKIEL IS A PIMP!

#3 General Comment

Thelma Hodnett is in trouble

AUTHOR: Charles - ()

I reported this person to the police and I was told that she has ripped of a bunch of people.  The cops told me that it will take a few more days until she is arrested because they are gathering the evidence and putting a case together.  She is selling children books but the problem is that there are no books, this is nothing but a scam.

THELMA HODNETT BOOKER WAS A HOOKER

AUTHOR: Pato - ()

She ripped me off too but I am not surprised.  There are so many complaints online agains this person.  She is very popular in San Francisco because during so many years she worked as a prostitute.  Thelma sucks and obviously she has been sucking for years.  Do not send her money because she wont' send you anything.  This is scam.

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

SORRY FOR STEALING

AUTHOR: Thelma Hodnett Booker - ()

I am Thelma Hodnett-Booker and in the last days I found many reports against me on the internet.  I want to offer a sincere apology to everyone I have ripped of in the last months.  I hope people understand that I am facing several economic woes and becasue of this I have been completely stressed. I was desperate for money and my son Ezekiel came up with the idea of scamming children. Ezekiel and I set up this phony book outfit to take money from the poor and give it to ourselves, it did work out well until people started reporting us online.

Once again, sorry to everyone we ripped off.  As soon as we sell one of my son's cars we'll start sending refunds to everyone - please be patient because we need to return nearly $ 12,000 we stole.  If you sent us money we'll send you a check by mail, just give us a few weeks to receive the check.

Thanks everyone for understanding.  Please accept my sincere apologies.  The cops have visited us at least 5 times in the last weeks and we are looking forward to ending up with this ordeal.

Sincerely,

Thelma Hodnett-Booker

BEWARE OF THELMA HODNETT AND HER SON

AUTHOR: Vanessa - ()

I ordered 2 books and I never received them.  My check was cashed but the merchandise was never sent out. This is a scam and the person who is running this virtual business (Ezekiel Booker) is a lier.  I talked to him on the phone many times regarding the books and he keeps making excuses.  Ezekiel and her mother Thelma are 2 scambugs and they are ripping people off.   BE CAREFUL DO NOT ORDER THESE BOOKS - THELMA HODNETT BOOKER IS A SCOUNDREL AND A ROGUE.

Thelma Hodnett-Booker has always been a crook

AUTHOR: Fito - ()

All these reports do not surprise me at all.  I have know Thelma for many years and I can say that she has always been like this.  I am happy she got busted.  Thelma and her entire family are a bunch of rats, including Eunice and of course Ezekiel Maurice Booker and his schizophrenia.

Everyone should try to avoid any member of this family. They all gave mental issues.

Stacie Smith,

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

The United States of America has turned into a country whose foundation is built on lies, deception, fraud, manipulation, greed, trickery, deep corruption, and the constant pursuit to financially injure the innocent people living here and all over the world. That is precisely why our economy collapsed back in September of 2008. It is also why there will be another collapse in the near future, in my opinion.

Feel free to send a copy of your Ripoff Report to your Attorney General. You can 'Google' this- CALIFORNIA ATTORNEY GENERAL, and the address is available.

WELCOME TO AMERICA- IN FRAUD WE TRUST