Complaint Review: Thelma Hodnett Booker

• Updated: Fri, August 16, 2013

• Reported By: Randy Q — San Francisco California
Thelma Hodnett Booker
132 Grattan st San Francisco, California USA

Thelma Hodnett Booker never shipped the children's book I bought San Francisco California

*Consumer Comment: Weird? Nahhh...Ezekiel Booker is behind this scam

Thelma Hodnett Booker is a thief and a scumbag.  I paid her nearly $30 and she never shipped me the children books she promised me.

I reached her after seen this publication online:

She seemed to be a nice lady who cared about children.  To get the books I had to get in touch with her mentally sick son Ezekiel Maurice Booker who told me to send a money order.  I did send the money order but I never received the books I paid for.  Ezekiel told me that he never received the payment and that's why he never shipped the books but I do not believe him because I found many other complaints online against him.

I sent the payment to:

Ezekiel Maurice Booker

132 Grattan st, San Francisco CA 94117

Do not buy books or anything else from this black c**t and her son.  They simply won't ship anything, they are scamming people online!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2013 01:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thelma-Hodnett-Booker/San-Francisco-California-94117/Thelma-Hodnett-Booker-never-shipped-the-childrens-book-I-bought-San-Francisco-California-1076311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thelma Hodnett Booker

Weird? Nahhh...Ezekiel Booker is behind this scam

AUTHOR: Avalos - ()

Hello Ezekiel Maurice David Booker,
Stop creating nicknames to hide away and slander other people.  That's what you have been doing during the last 3 years of your life. Your grammar along with your schizophrenia turn into a very unique way to write - very easy to spot; therefore, by using a nickname you are not hiding away.
I do not know why you obsess so much about Paul Smith & Peter Smith and CB Recovery (is it so hard to write it well? No spacing between the C and the B!)
Instead of slandering this company you should spend time trying to learn some basic grammar and you should also learn to be honest. There are several reports against you on several websites and in the last days a new one show up against you and your mother on the rip-off website because you ripped someone off. According to this person you scammed him by promising to ship several books for children. Despite the fact that your mother's books are crap, you should ship them when people pay for them. Is the right thing to do, isn't?