Complaint Review: themedsshop.goshopper.net

• Submitted: Wed, April 04, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, April 04, 2012

• Reported By: Rod — Dillsburg Pennsylvania United States of America

themedsshop.goshopper.net Mex Morgan Paid for items and never recieved them and they keep coming up with excuses to refund money, Internet

Found them on internet and they offered lower prices and went through their online order form and paid by credit card. After done I sent them a copy of my prescription and they called me and said everything was good except they could not take the credit card transaction and had to use WU.

I then kept getting phone calls offering me a better deal since they did not have the amount that I wanted but could order a higher amount at a cheaper cost and gave me the total to pay and I did.  They guaranteed I would receive next day.  I waited and got excuses for almost 3 days and they said if it's not there by tomorrow I will refund the money.

Of course it never came and when I called them they said they would refund but I had to pay a 12% fee to get my money back and they can't take it out of what was already sent because it has to go to a different location.  So, like a dumbass, I did.

Next day no money and now excuses that the banks are not open and will have to check back in 3 days.  I lost a good bit of money to these guys and very upset.  If anyone can tell me where they are located at physically so I can find them please let me know.

They are a total rip off and I am going to find out somehow to get them shut down and reported properly for what they did even if it takes awhile.  Please do not contact or deal with this site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2012 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/themedsshopgoshoppernet/internet/themedsshopgoshoppernet-Mex-Morgan-Paid-for-items-and-never-recieved-them-and-they-keep-863793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on themedsshop.goshopper.net