Complaint Review: theonline-watch.com

• Submitted: Sat, October 27, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 27, 2012

• Reported By: Rockon — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
theonline-watch.com

theonline-watch.com Aaron Wallace internet scam internet fraud The Online Watch Extortion, defamation, slander, blackmail, Internet

Recieved an email in my spam box saying I was reorted to there site as an internet predator and for $99.00 I could have my information removed from the site. I know they got my email address from a craigslist add in the woman for men section of the personal adds. I since have seen other potential victim om this site and I to have filed a report with IC3 and hopefully they can find this individual and he will then be prosacuted to the fullest extent of the law. Anyone else who has recieved this email from that website should also report it to the IC3.

I also read a repot from an attorny in Fl. named Greg and want to thank him for the action he is taking against this individual.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2012 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/theonline-watchcom/internet/theonline-watchcom-Aaron-Wallace-internet-scam-internet-fraud-The-Online-Watch-Extortion-960967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on theonline-watch.com