- Report: #1137764
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: theprincess.thepirate.thebear
theprincess.thepirate.thebear40 Westfield Road Internet United Kingdom
theprincess.thepirate.thebear (Mrs Amy Buxton-Smith) Ebay Scam - Item Not Received - Thief - Con Artist Backwell Somerset Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- Ordered Item on Ebay
- Opened a case claiming they never received the goods
- My parcels include a return address and the item was never returned to me
- Requested a refund, wouldnt accept a replacement
Highly suspicious activity on Ebay, please ensure you send all items recorded/signed to this member.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2014 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/theprincessthepiratethebear/internet/theprincessthepiratethebear-Mrs-Amy-Buxton-Smith-Ebay-Scam-Item-Not-Received-Thie-1137764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.