Complaint Review: Thermite Media.com

• Submitted: Thu, November 12, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, November 12, 2009

• Reported By: Marie — Waco, Texas U.S.A.
Thermite Media.com
Indian Trail, North Carolina United States of America

Thermite Media.com unknown Thermite Media did not send my book order and won't refund the full amount! Indian Trail, North Carolina

I ordered books from Amazon in Septmeber 2009 - I homeschool my child and I really needed them.  The company, Thermite Media.com said shipping time was 2 weeks, and then here it is Mid. Nov. and I have not received the order.  They claim that the Post office returned the order with a NOTE that I was 'temporary away'.  (I guess they never went to school . . . )

Since when does the PO send NOTES? And how would they know?  I have not been away for more that 10 hours at a time, in over 2 years!  Now the company says I can have a refund less the shipping charges!  That is exactly the story I read elsewhere on this site from another ripped off customer!

I am getting tired of Internet rip offs!!  I reportes ut to the FBT, Internet fraud Division, the Atty. General and the BBB.  Let's ALL fight back~

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2009 09:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thermite-Mediacom/Indian-Trail-North-Carolina-/Thermite-Mediacom-unknown-Thermite-Media-did-not-send-my-book-order-and-wont-refund-the-523259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thermite Media.com