ED Magedson – Founder
Thermospas155 East Street Wallingford, Connecticut United States of America
1. LED lighting causes the breaker to trip intermittently.
2. Water line had missing clamp causing flood after 15 minutes of use.
3. Blower stopped working because main line from blower to check valve was not cemented in place.
4. Spa initially delivered with used cover.
5. Direction that came with spa lifter were completely wrong and kit was missing parts.
1. Initial service call to get used cover replaced was lost.
2. Had hassle getting new cover .
3. Delivery service promised was not provided.
4. The first time I needed service I had to wait 1 week and the service technician never showed.
5. The second and third times I needed service I had to wait 3 weeks for the earliest appointment.
6. On the most recent service visit, the technician didnt have any of the 3 parts needed to properly diagnose the problem with the LED. He had to order all the parts which he said will take 1-2 weeks. Once I receive the parts I will have to call to set up another appointment which will likely be another 3 weeks.
7. They do not have any local service technicians. The ones who have come to my house have driven 4 hours to get here.
1. I initially brought these issues up to my salesperson who said We take this seriously and someone will get back to you in a few days. Two months later Im still waiting.
2. I sent an email to their customer service manager (based on her comment in the blogs I saw) a month after sending my concerns to the salesperson. I never got an acknowledgement from her and its been over a month since I sent the email.I sent a snail mail letter to the president of the company and have not gotten any acknowledgement on this either.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2010 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thermospas/Wallingford-Connecticut-06492/Thermospas-Poor-workmanship-poor-service-and-non-responsive-are-the-words-that-best-des-627280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.