controlling

theultimatefacial.com
6380 w. 54th ave. suite 200 arvada, Colorado United States of America

theultimatefacial.com fraud/rip off/pirates arvada Colorado

DO NOT ORDER FROM theultimatefacial.com
I placed a order thinking i would be able to do a FREE trial like advertized. WRONG this company does not stand by it's/their word. I was only supposed to receive a charge of $2.87.

Because as above that's what was advertized and that's the e-mail I received with the charge as of 5/17/2012 below:

Product Information
The Ultimate Facial Trial free $0.00
Shipping $2.87
Processing $0
Tax $0
Total order $2.87

In this e-mail it also stated I will be charged or as they put it; we'll conveniently bill your credit card $81.28, as I read this I looked further and seen an additional $7.95 in shipping. so I read once again further. And it stated; Of course, you can also cancel any time after you receive your special offer shipments or any subsequent shipments by calling customer service at 1-866-711-2821. Right when I seen this disturbing e-mail I said to myself,(((REDACTED FOUL LANGUAGE)))

So I then called before I received anything. When I called the person I spoke with said, "Okay we can cancel your order but if you would like to keep the product I can charge you $19.41 otherwise if the product is mailed back and received damaged or open you will automatically receive the same charge." So me trusting this guys word because he's saying there is nothing else he can do and no other way around it I say okay. He then says i will see a charge to my account of $19.41 within 72 hours.

Less the 10minutes later I look at my bank statement, in this statement I have two charges from this company to my account.

Date: 5/17/2012
Debits: $ 2.87
Description: DEBIT PURCHASE May 15 15:14 #### ULTFACIAL866-7112821-V 86671128

Date: 5/17/2012
Debits: $ 3.87
Description: DEBIT PURCHASE May 15 15:18 #### ULTFACIAL866-7112821-V 86671128

I call back and another women answers saying she can see my e-mails same as what I am reading and it shows the $3.87 as processing fee which like I showed above is not what I had.  And no matter what I said that I will forward her my e-mails anything she would just keep repeating herself. I then asked to speak to her supervisor because I could see it wasn't going anywhere she said their supervisors weren't available that she would have them call me back.

I never got a phone call back.
I looked again at my bank statement and another charge:

Date: 5/22/2012
Debits: $ 19.41
Description: DEBIT PURCHASE May 18 02:46 #### ULTFACIAL866-7112821-V 86671128

But still no product received so, I took the initiative to call again. And I got the same answers and that she also said I had a phone call but I didn't answer on the 17th at 5:43pm I had no missed call, no missed call in my call log so it was bullshit obviously. So again I asked for a supervisor and again I got nothing, I asked for a number to call myself and nothing. She could clearly tell I was mad and hung up on me. I called back and more (((REDACTED FOUL LANGUAGE)))

So i took this amongst myself to claim a fraud report on this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2012 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/theultimatefacialcom/arvada-Colorado-80002/theultimatefacialcom-fraudrip-offpirates-arvada-Colorado-888269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on theultimatefacial.com