Complaint Review: thin green coffee.com

• Updated: Sat, September 28, 2013

• Reported By: Aly — Peoria Illinois
thin green coffee.com
Internet USA

thin green coffee.com www.thingreencoffee.com This company sent to my home a bottle of weight loss pills. I weigh just a little over 100 lbs. Clearly i do not need such pills. In the bag that it came in it had no invoice, no note, no welcome letter, no nothing, just these pills. A few days later I discovered through my bank I was charged not once but twice on two separate dates from this company. When we tried to contact the company, the telephone customer service number they provide on the website that they state is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week is invalid and not in service, nor do they provide a business address for their returns. Which they also state on the website for returns. This is a fraudulent website and they are only out to steal your money. internet Internet

There is a company out there on the internet called "Thin Green Coffee" not to be confussed with "Green Thin Coffee" they are two totally different and separte companies. Let me clarify that right now before I begin my report.

Thin Green Coffee sent to me in the mail a bottle of weight loss managment pills which I did not order and have not ever heard of until this matter. When I recieved the package in the mail it contained only the pills. No invoice, no letter, no note, no welcome letter NO ANYTHING, just the pills. The package came from Alanta, GA. My husband and I decided to set aside the pills incase something else came in the mail i.e like an invoice. To my dismay a few days later upon checking my bank account online there was a charge in the amount of $89.95. Three days prior from the same company there was a first charge of $4.95. When I contacted my bank they provided me a telephone number of 888-776-1485 from AZ. [continued below]....

..... This number was a invalid number. When we located the web address of the company, they provide an alternate customer service number which is 1-800-705-0479 that is supposed to be open 24 hours a day 7 days a week. This number is also a non working number. The website says they have a business address to send returns, yet they do not provide it. There is no way to get in touch with this company and the link for the "contact us" button is disabled. This company is scaming people to get your first bottle for free and then you can cancell at anytime. Well, if you can not contact them, how can you cancell? I never ordered anything from them and never heard of them until this happend. How they even got a hold of my personal identifing information is scary and unknown. Please be advised of this fraudlent company. Their web address is WWW.THINGREENCOFFEE.COM My bank is working with me in getting me a new account and my money back. But now I have to notify my creditors along with the major credit reporting agencies. It can happen to anyone out there and it happend to me. They are claiming it was seen on the Dr. OZ show. I contacted the Dr. OZ show because the website is using his logo. They do not condone that. They did not show this product on their show. They are not happy about this! I wish there was a place for me to upload a picture of this product for all to see.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2013 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/thin-green-coffeecom/internet/thin-green-coffeecom-wwwthingreencoffeecom-This-company-sent-to-my-home-a-bottle-of-we-1088008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on thin green coffee.com