Complaint Review: Think-Outside-the-Book Publishing, LLC

• Updated: Tue, May 31, 2011

• Reported By: waryhairy — nyc New York United States of America
Think-Outside-the-Book Publishing, LLC
311 N. RobertsonBlvd,Ste 323 Beverly Hills, California United States of America

Think-Outside-the-Book Publishing, LLC phishing scam:after my paypal order from this company a phony e-mail arrived from PAYPAL asking for all my payment information Beverly Hills, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Think Outside the Book - One Minute Cure

I'm still waiting for my book about a one minute cure using an over the counter remedy or substance which liberates oxegen from the blood and helps get it into the different needy cells of body tissue. I decided to get a real copy instead of the e-copy offered. mainly because it was cheaper. Shortly after ordering with PayPal as my payment method and getting a confirmation from both PayPal and Think Outside The Book Publishing   a phony E-mail showed up asking for all my payment information, my mothers maiden name etc. The Message indicated that PayPal had detected possible fraud with my account and presented a link to go about a "confirmation" process. There was poor grammar in the text of the message which seems to often be one of those things that trips scammers. The link presented a perfect PayPal website!  PayPal when contacted separately on a new browser advised me to delete the message and empty my delete wastebasket after forwarding it to their spoof@paypal.com E-mail. Speaking of benefit of the doubt I'd rather like to think that this health information is useful and worth the money I'm going to pay. The company may just have a very insecure website or PayPal is itself compromised. But the book should have arrivedby now and when I did a google which I guess I should have done first the other unsatisfied customrs report was right there for me to see below the company's website link. So now I expect to be disapointed even if I do get the book. Oh well. another stupid mistake in a list of many by your truly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2009 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Think-Outside-the-Book-Publishing-LLC/Beverly-Hills-California-/Think-Outside-the-Book-Publishing-LLC-phishing-scamafter-my-paypal-order-from-this-comp-535728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Think-Outside-the-Book Publishing, LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Think Outside the Book - One Minute Cure

AUTHOR: sparker - (United States of America)

I have had no difficulity ordering, and receiving books from this company. The trick
is to order, direct, send a check, and when I have done that, I've received every
book I have ordered....many at a very discounted price, and ALL worthwhile.

The One Minute Cure Book is about the best book you can get your hands on
for Cancer treatment, and other difficulities.  I have purchased 7 of these, and
given them to grateful recipients.  Just be sure, and call, order over the phone,
using a credit card, or send check, and I don't think you'll  have any problem.
I never have.

I refuse to order anything online.....way too many problems.