Complaint Review: think outside the book publishing llc

• Submitted: Sun, December 25, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, December 25, 2011

• Reported By: george — leonard Texas United States of America
think outside the book publishing llc
311 n. roberrtson blvd. los angeles, California United States of America

think outside the book publishing llc also showing address @ 506 n. larchmont blvd. los angeles, ca 90004 double charged my debit card for ebook "the 1 minute cure" on 6/26/11 & 7/6/11 after 3rd try for refund claimed they refunded to my card acct. on 11/ 22/ 11 but they didn't havent answered los angeles, California

On 6/26/11 I ordered" The 1minute cure" ebook   by Madison Cavenaugh, from Think Outside The Book LLC.   They downloaded book & charged my debit acct. at Independent Bank , McKinney, Tx. the amount of $39.95.  This showed up on my statement for June 2011.  When I got my statement for July 2011 I found that they had again charged my account in early July for $39.95.  The phone number shown on the bank debit was 323 571-9431  ca  which proved to be a disconnected cell phone number.

Tracking them down from advertising on another health product, I got an answer fom Karen , their customer service person claiming their records showed the 2nd order from an outside source & it was now too late to get a refund. Failing to provide proof of an "outside order" they now claim they did refund the $39.95 on 11/26/11.  They made NO refund.   Now they have'nt answered my reply to that.

It would appear that they are scamming people & then let them get tired of pursuing relief.

I wan't my refund & intend to pursue it through the Attorney general of Texas plus making this in-formation available on appropriate internet sites to protect others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2011 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/think-outside-the-book-publishing-llc/los-angeles-California-90211/think-outside-the-book-publishing-llc-also-showing-address-506-n-larchmont-blvd-los-813734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on think outside the book publishing llc