- Report: #1140112
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: thinkcredit
thinkcredit.com these people will con you with a chance at a free credit score!!! BEWARE you will be scammed ◦Valencia CA 91355 california
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
these people lured me in with an offer of a free credit score. i gave the the information that they required and got the "free" credit score...when i checked my bank statment i found that they had started charging me $29.95 per month for thier service. when i called them they said they would cancel my "service" but would not refund the charge i had not authorised. they said the charge was automatic after 7 days unless i told them not to within that time. fortunately i had to change cards and the next charge they tried to hit me with was denied...
- this type of scam is borderline criminal and should be made to stop using the word "free" in thier advertizements.
- beware any free credit score offer. do not give out your credit card number to anyone unless you are making a merchandise payment. then i would set up a paypal acct or deal with amazon.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2014 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/thinkcredit/internet/thinkcreditcom-these-people-will-con-you-with-a-chance-at-a-free-credit-score-BEWARE-1140112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.