Complaint Review: This-N-That Thrift

• Reported By: MadMomma — Brunswick Georgia
This-N-That Thrift
7134 New Jesup Hwy Brunswick, Georgia USA

This-N-That Thrift washer no money back cheap broken Brunswick Georgia

Three months ago we purchased a washer at This-N-That Thrift on HWY 341 in Brunswick. When we purchased the washer we were informed that if we got it home and it did not work that the owner (Steve) would replace the washer with a new one or refund us the money we spent.

I called today to inform him that after his three months of jerking us around and him hanging up on use when we called and his empty threats that I would be bring the washer back and I wanted one that worked today or I wanted my money.He hung up on me at this time. When I called back all he would do is answer, not say anything and hang up.

He has had two different washers up there in his store since his promise to replace and still he did nothing. I even drove by and spoke with his sister who was running the store and saw two washer sitting on the floor to be slold. I asked her about it and she made empty promises and never tried to help either.

He told me today that he was not going to refund the money or do anything to fix the situation that I have been dealing with. He had made promises to bring a new washer and replace it for my 67 year old diabled aunt who actually was the recipient of the washer he sold us. He was rude to her and to me when we tried to talk with him and now today he isnt even going to refund us. Just a bad business deal and not a very decent person to deal with. He's been nothing but rude and "absent" during the process of refunding or replacing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2013 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/This-N-That-Thrift/Brunswick-Georgia-31525/This-N-That-Thrift-washer-no-money-back-cheap-broken-Brunswick-Georgia-1064127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on This-N-That Thrift