Complaint Review: THMotorsports

• Updated: Mon, October 07, 2013

• Reported By: Class Action — Beverly hills California
THMotorsports
5631 Dempster St. Morton Grove,, Illinois USA

TH Motorsports, THMotorsports, T H Motorsports Bait & Switch - False Advertising Morton Grove, Illinois

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: You are 100% right

Tell me if this ad is for one or two shocks?  I was sent one and when I called them to ask where the other shock was they told me that I only ordered one shock for $62.80.  I could have bought the same shocks from Amazon.com but they were about $10.00 more for Two Shocks.  When I called their customer service dept. they said that there was nothing that they could do because I only ordered one stock.

Their ad cleary shows two shocks and the discription states "Shocks" so instead of saving $10.00 by ordering from THMotorsports it's going to cost me twice as much.  Funny they say right on their logo that they have the lowest price guaranteed.  That's a joke because I showed one of their managers that i could purchase a pair of the exact same Shocks on Amazon.com for $72.44

THMotorsports is a scam and I will never buy anything from them again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2013 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THMotorsports/Morton-Grove-Illinois-60053/TH-Motorsports-THMotorsports-T-H-Motorsports-Bait-Switch-False-Advertising-Morton-G-1090172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THMotorsports

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

You are 100% right

AUTHOR: THMotorsports - ()

We couldn't agree with you more. This data is being updated and we had the wrong listing. I want to offer you a free second shock on us for this problem. If there is anything else we can do please let me know.

We have been around for 10 years and this is the first time seeing us on this site. Next time, just reach out to me and I will be happy to take care of you properly.

Edward