• Report: #1119598

• Updated: Thu, January 30, 2014

• Reported By: truthBtold — BEaufort South Carolina
Thomas A. Holloway
1001 Craven St., P.O. Box 1107 Beaufort, South Carolina USA

Thomas A. Holloway Thomas A. Holloway, Tom A. Holloway, Thomas Holloway, Tom Holloway, Colden Battey Jr. "fraud, force" Beaufort South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Ahem.

My Opinion:

"This is the worst law-firm for Personal Injury.  I had over $100,000 in medical bills.  How much did they get a judgment for?  $0.00.  Made me re-live the accident over and over again.  Made me suffer from jet-lag.  Made me be deposed all day in front of a room full of opposing attorneys.  How did they lose the case for me?  Forgot to simply file a stipulation between counsel into evidence with the court.  A teenager could have gotten that right.  Then what happens?  Case dismissed.  Extremely simpathetic jury angry that the case was dismissed.  They wanted desperately to rule in my favor just by looking at me and my injuries.

I FIRED this 'law' firm.  I hired a new law firm.  What happens next?  The new firm contacted this worthless firm and Tom Holloway told my new lawyer that he was in the process of filing a massive lien on my case.  That effectively caused my new lawyer to give up and quit.  I filed negative information against him on martindale.com and avvo.com and he apparently threatened them to take it all down (so they did).  So now I am forced to go to ripoffreport to state my very poor experience with this firm that possibly cost me $1,000,000.00 or more.

Online court dockets confirm all of the above.  Thank you for your concern."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2014 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thomas-A-Holloway/Beaufort-South-Carolina-29902/Thomas-A-Holloway-Thomas-A-Holloway-Tom-A-Holloway-Thomas-Holloway-Tom-Holloway-Co-1119598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thomas A. Holloway

Ahem.

AUTHOR: huntingPrey - ()

In MY opinion, he needs to be sent to hell, disbarred for his acts, ommissions, and conscious decisions which he voluntarily made: completely and totally void of any and all ethics. It is also a reflection, and not a positive one, upon the law firm for which he happens to work currently and worked at the time the above occurred. That is not a positive reflection, by the way. A "reflection" must be positive or negative or it is not a "reflection".