Complaint Review: thomas c. tong

• Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — tarrytown New York United States of America
thomas c. tong
tarrytown, New York United States of America

thomas c. tong Dentist aroused my suspicions over use of my insurance, then was arrested child molestation tarrytown, New York

The dentist Thomas Tong said he would accept my UFT insurance.  He told me not to pay co-fee.  He told me to contact former dentist to make sure crowns had not been done in past 5 years.  He would ask me intensely if I did this even before saying hello on several occasions.  I asked him to file a pre-treatment form to make sure as others dentist do.  He said there is no time to do this.  He pointed out, more than once that other patients have better insurance than I did making me feel bad.

He took so many X-rays, always saying for insurance purposes, though after 1 year and a half went by he still had not filed insurance claims.  I was uncomfortable. I suspected he was using my x-rays on other people's insurance forms but could not find a way to prove this. Then he was arrested for molesting a child according to media reports though he plea bargained this down to endangering a child's welfare.  After that I did not go back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/thomas-c-tong/tarrytown-New-York-10591/thomas-c-tong-Dentist-aroused-my-suspicions-over-use-of-my-insurance-then-was-arrested-998423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on thomas c. tong