livestock

• Updated: Mon, March 03, 2014

• Reported By: Annaco — Santa Clara California
Thomas Gallman
7001 St Andrews Rd, Columbia, South Carolina USA

Thomas Gallman TITAS, ICFX, Telysis, AccessOne Software Buy a business for $2,000+, get nothing but excuses for more than 2 years Columbia South Carolina

The purpose of this post is to attest to the character of Thomas Gallman.
He proudly operates companies with different names - TITAS, Telysis, ICFX. Author of Occupy Google, etc.

Approximately 2 years ago, I read his book "Occupy Google". Got in touch with him and purchased a complete business "Guaranteed to start making at least $10,000/ month". Paid him over $2,000. In general, I purchased a complete business, traffic exchange. Mr Gallman was going to work to develop a traffic exchange platform. After the development phase, Mr Gallman promised to personally recruit and deliver the initial clients and provide training on how to service them and acquire new clients.

What followed:  countless hours testing his system. A total waste of time. None of his promises were met.
I did get in contact with him and asked him to deliver the business I purchased. His response was that the platform he was trying to develop did not work as expected, so he does not need to meet his obligations.

He explained that after scrapping the system he was working on, he went on to develop a "different One". NIn general the consept of this system is the same that he promised to me. He is currently selling it on warriorforum for $97. He offered to give me free access to the system. I refused. I reminded him that I did not purchas "access to his platform". I purchased a business, that he guaranteed will make me $10,000 a month within 6 months. I asked for the business I purchased. He refused to deliver it, stating with oh, so many words why he did not finish developing this sytstem.

He pointed out that in September 2013 he sent a Skype message : LINK  Let me know if you have any questions. That was it. No explanation, nothing. He claims this was a link to the system, and I was supposed to sign on it, and again, oh so many excuses. I do not go on Skype. He does have my email addresses, and previously has contacted me by email on several occasions.

Did I ask for a refund - yes, I did. Since he has not met his obligations to provide a business that makes $10,000/month. He refused to give me a refund.

I hope people considering to enter in any type of business relationship with this person or any of the companies he operates find this information and take it into account to make an informed decision.

Another thing. He asked me to fund this transaction through direct deposit from my bank, and not a credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thomas-Gallman/Columbia-South-Carolina-29212/Thomas-Gallman-TITAS-ICFX-Telysis-AccessOne-Software-Buy-a-business-for-2000-get-n-1127955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thomas Gallman