Complaint Review: Thomas Kalcas

6 sixth St East Providence, Rhode Island USA
  • Phone: 401 239 0085
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Thomas Kalcas Dishonerable, Deceptive, liar, scam artist East Providence Rhode Island

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Complete Nonsense .. Steve Marquatt

My wife and I put a $200.00 on a apartment to hold it with the verbal agreement that the money would be refunded if A. we could not take the apartment and B. He was able to find tenants for the 1st floor apartment. He since has filled the apartment but refuses to return the money. He states that we were mistaken by the terms of the agreement. He has flately lied and this as we realized is a continues behaviour as he has been listed on this site before. If anyone would like to join in a class action lawsuit against this dishonest and immoral individual, I would be happy to begin the process. Please contact me through this site. I will be contacting the local police department and pursue many other avenues until the money is refunded in full. I

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thomas-Kalcas/East-Providence-Rhode-Island-02914/Thomas-Kalcas-Dishonerable-Deceptive-liar-scam-artist-East-Providence-Rhode-Island-1134408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thomas Kalcas

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Complete Nonsense .. Steve Marquatt

AUTHOR: Thomas - (USA)

As I stated previously, I have a right to keep a deposit if you change your mind about the rental and I'm unable to rent it out for the stipulated move in date. This is not just me saying it .. it is the law. I made it easy for you by collecting only small portion instead on full deposit to which I had every right. Over the years i have had literally thousends of happy customers. Sometimes, people , including yourself, hedge their bets and apply for numerous apartmetns at the same time, expecting property owners to stop advertising and reserve the apartment for them, which clearly puts the property owers at disadvantage if you do not honor your commitment. And that is the purpose of a deposit ... to compensate for any losses . As you can see by few other nonsense reports filed on this site, you are not the first one and probably not the last one to experience this situation. I encouraged you before to file a claim agains me in propert court if you think you have a legitimate claim. You have not done so because you know you dont have a case.