Complaint Review: Thomas Kish

• Submitted: Fri, September 03, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, September 03, 2010

• Reported By: KIM — Chino Hills California United States of America
Thomas Kish
8611 Willeford Court Las Vegas,Nevada 89123 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Thomas Kish Cashflow Expets.Biz How to Get Business Credit Without Using Your Personal Credit Las Vegas, Nevada

This was a Scam from the start. On the phone call Thomas Kish repeatedly state that you were not using your personal credit, just the business to get the lines of credit. After receiving the package. Going thought the paper work. You had to use your credit to get any amount of business credit. No were in the package were there any phones to get in contact with any one from Cashflow Experts.Biz. I had to go back to the email that he sent me to email and request a refund. They contacted me and asked me what was the problem and I told them. I was told to get a friend with good credit or pay another $1,600.00 and they would get my business credit for me. I was told I would not be getting a refund of any kind. I sent them back the package and they sent it back to me and I have again sent it back to them at there cost. IT IS A SCAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2010 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thomas-Kish/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89123/Thomas-Kish-Cashflow-ExpetsBiz-How-to-Get-Business-Credit-Without-Using-Your-Personal-Cre-637472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thomas Kish