Complaint Review: Thomas Swiatek

• Updated: Fri, May 09, 2014

• Reported By: Jim Thomas — Pasadena California
Thomas Swiatek
106 S Mentor Ave Ste 150 Pasadena, California USA

Thomas M. Swiatek , Esq Fraud Alert!! Thomas Swiatek never graduated from an accredited law school. Ripped off many! Pasadena California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Reply by Thomas Swiatek

Thomas Swiatek is a FRAUD!!! He ripped me off large sums of money then destroyed my case by providing confidential information to the opponents.  He lied about his law school as he actually never graduated from an accredited law school.  Check his state bar listing and you will see that he is a crook!  members.calbar.ca.gov/fal/Member/Detail/202241

He was shaking in front of the judge during routine court appearances.  He should not be practicing law. see Bar complaint against Thomas Swiatek here:  lawjournal-ca.com/state-bar.pdf

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thomas-Swiatek/Pasadena-California-91106/Thomas-M-Swiatek-Esq-Fraud-Alert-Thomas-Swiatek-never-graduated-from-an-accredited-l-1139361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thomas Swiatek

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Reply by Thomas Swiatek

AUTHOR: Thomas Swiatek - ()

This guy's claims are not true.   The State Bar of California fully investigated this guy's claims back in 2010.  The State Bar ruled in favor of me, Thomas Swiatek.  I have the documents to prove it.  His supplemental letter dated 2011 did nothing to change that.  This guy also sued me and lost.  Judgment was entered on 4/10/12 and awarded him "0" dollars.   I have this document as well.  Plus it's part of the court's record.  Also, I am happy to have graduated from the same law school as famous lawyers Virginia Blumenthal, Michael A. Ramos, and almost a dozen Superior Court and administrative law judges.   Actually, if you follow this guy's link (which he claims "shows I'm a crook") you will see I have a perfect record with the State Bar.  Note the "No public record of discipline."  Also you will see "No public record of administrative actions."  And the reason is simple.  He is the only disgruntled client I have ever had.  He's the only former client who has ever sued me.  It's interesting, if I see anything on the internet that's negative about me I know he did it.  I suspect this guy will spend the rest of his life talking about 2010 and trying to trash me in every venue possible.  I will just keep responding with the truth.