Complaint Review: Thor Johnsen

• Updated: Wed, November 20, 2013

• Reported By: Milton King — Tabulam Alabama
Thor Johnsen
7755 Owensmouth Avenue Canoga Park, California USA

Thor Johnsen, Viking Enterprises,Marble Classics,Dreamcatcher Global I paid $10,000.00 for a statue to be made and seem to have been deliberately and systematically defrauded Canoga Park California

*Consumer Comment: Hello Milton

In March 2012 I contacted Thor Johnsen at Marble Classics and agreed to pay him to make me a statue to my specifications. The quote was for $7150.00 US including the mold but not shipping cost. In late June 2012 I paid him $4290.00 to begin the project. On 29th January 2013 I paid him $1650.00 and on 11th March 2013 I paid him $4350.00 to complete the project and which included the mold and 5 miniatures and the shipping cost. This was about $4000.00 more than the quote but he said there were extra costs involved and the shipping was more than he had budgeted for. Since he received my last payment he has refused contact with me and I suspect that he has deliberately and systematically ripped me off. All communication on his part has now ceased and he refuses to give me any pictures of the statue or a shipment date which leads me to believe the statue was never made.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2013 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thor-Johnsen/Canoga-Park-California-91304/Thor-Johnsen-Viking-EnterprisesMarble-ClassicsDreamcatcher-Global-I-paid-1000000-fo-1101054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thor Johnsen

Hello Milton

AUTHOR: Cord - ()

First, I am sorry to read about your substantial loss.  I strongly urge you to contact the California State Attorney General's office through their website.  Simply type in a report of what happened, and they'll take it from there.  Good luck.