Complaint Review: thoroughbredinsiders

• Submitted: Thu, June 28, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, June 28, 2012

• Reported By: george — gloversville New York United States of America
thoroughbredinsiders

thoroughbredinsiders Zack,treytrey send25dollarsgetbothhorsesforthemeetandbonusplays , Internet

I was sent a lettther saying for 25 dollars i could get the strongest horses for the meet this weekend june 29-30. Plus if i called by 10 o'clock thursday i would get a 10/1 longshot or better for thursday. I and gave zack my debit cazrd number wednesday night, he returned my call thursday morning and told me there was no money on my card. I called my card and talked to a representitive and she told me that the insider group took the 25 dollars off my card and then tried to take it a second time but there wasn'enough money on there so they couldn't get anymore. I called zack back and told him about it an d he said he knew nothing about the 25 dollars. I got mad and said some things i shouldn't have and hung up, he called me back and said i was an a*****e that's why i lose moneu to other companys, then a little while after i hang up with zack, a guy named trey calls me up and says if i give his boy zack a hard time he will come and see me. I just hung up on him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/thoroughbredinsiders/internet/thoroughbredinsiders-Zacktreytrey-send25dollarsgetbothhorsesforthemeetandbonusplays-Int-904151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on thoroughbredinsiders