Complaint Review: Thousand Trails

• Updated: Wed, April 25, 2012

• Reported By: Ann — Ruidoso New Mexico United States of America
Thousand Trails
Phoenix, AZ Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Thousand Trails NACO If only I'd known about this site I wouldn't have been ripped off Phoenix, Arizona

I was warned by a man servicing my vehicle, not to join one of the camping clubs because they were a rip-off.  The third time I was in a meeting with a very very good, very persistant, saleswoman, I finally relented and purchased.  It was a lot of money but I thought it would be worth it.  The camp grounds I used in their "club" were all second rate.  Some never heard of Thousand Trails even when I showed them their camp grounds in the brochure.  One site was so frightening that I just wanted OUT of there but their gate was locked.  I tried to quit the club but never even got a response - just more bills.  I say, "Don't join any camping group."  Just go, pay the price, and feel lucky that you weren't swindled.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2012 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thousand-Trails/Phoenix-Arizona-/Thousand-Trails-NACO-If-only-Id-known-about-this-site-I-wouldnt-have-been-ripped-off-Pho-873914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thousand Trails