• Report: #1062079

• Updated: Tue, June 25, 2013

• Reported By: Karen — Naples Florida
Thredup Inc
580 Market St 4th Floor San Francisco, California USA

Thredup Inc AKA knitwits They stole my high end clothing worth $200.00 and replaced them with used baby clothes $27.00 San Francisco California

ThredUp is an online company that provides shipping bags for customers to fill with new or  like new high end clothing.I I ordered a bag April20,2013 and filled it with clothing that I vlaued at about $600.00, they are suppose to rate your clothing and place a sale price on them. You are to receive your payment in an account immediately and then wait 2 weeks to withdraw your money. This all sound great in principal, but even though my bag arrived on 6/3/2013. it wasn't processed until 6/23/2013. That isn't the worst of it. As they call it CHA-Ching my big payout, was $27.00 for a bag of used baby clothes. I didn't send any baby clothes and my bag was missing. I wrote 8 seperate requests for an anwer or at least any kind of acknowledgement that they received my notes. So I placed 2 long distance calls, no people only messages and they too were ignored. Then I start to see my items on sale of their site. They are selling my items as their own and keeping the money. This is flat out stealing. And so easy, they are never to be heard from again. Take your clothes, sell your clothes and keep your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thredup-Inc/San-Francisco-California-34104/Thredup-Inc-AKA-knitwits-They-stole-my-high-end-clothing-worth-20000-and-replaced-them-1062079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thredup Inc