Complaint Review: thredup.com, James Reinhart (CEO),Stephanie Edwards Musa

• Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By: justnatalie — dublin California United States of America
thredup.com, James Reinhart (CEO),Stephanie Edwards Musa
580 Market St, 4th Floor san francisco, California United States of America

thredup.com, James Reinhart (CEO),Stephanie Edwards Musa Stephanie Edwards Musa, James Reinhart Deceit,Poor communication,Theft san francisco, California

I sent in a bag of 24 items including brand new items with tags, 4 items were accepted. The "chosen" items were not the brand new or newer/barely worn items either. In return I was paid $13. I was confused and ranted via their Facebook wall and via email. I sent a message to the CEO and have not heard back yet. A rep emailed to ask if I'd like to chat. I was told my items were stained & worn and donated?! I was also told there was a new return program in effect but because my bag did not include a returns card, I could not take advantage of that return program.

Yes, you read that correct - They have started a return program but my bag did not have a piece of paper inside of it that asks "would you like your items back" -not exact wording, but you get it- so I cannot have my items back. Initially, when I posted on their wall, I thought it was just my luck but then a good friend chimed in and said they did the same exact thing to her -minus the return program- then a few other moms, including inbox messages. I got an attorney on the line right away after that. This is not a consignment shop, it's a ripoff warehouse.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 06:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/thredupcom-James-Reinhart-CEOStephanie-Edwards-Musa/san-francisco-California-94104/thredupcom-James-Reinhart-CEOStephanie-Edwards-Musa-Stephanie-Edwards-Musa-James-Rei-1007690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on thredup.com, James Reinhart (CEO),Stephanie Edwards Musa