Complaint Review: Three Feathers Tobacco, Internet Smokes, Big Buffalo

• Updated: Sat, May 01, 2010

• Reported By: Sherri — Madison Wisconsin USA
Three Feathers Tobacco, Internet Smokes, Big Buffalo
Irving, New York United States of America

Three Feathers Tobacco, Internet Smokes, Big Buffalo Big Buffalo Tobacco Sent cigarettes back for exchange. Company has my money and the cigarettes. They won't respond to my e-mail Irving, New York

*Author of original report: Three Feathers Tobacco, Internet Smokes, Big Buffalo

I have been ordering my cigarettes from them for the past 5 months without any problems.  I am disabled, was having a bad day I placed an order incorrectly.  I contacted them asking what to do to exchange the incorrect cigarettes for the correct ones.  They sent me an e-mail telling me what to do.  I wrote out a check for $12.50 to cover a 7.50 shipping charge and a $5.00 restocking fee.  A day or so after that I got sick and was unable to get to the post office to mail out the package. I was still within the time frame to return the cigarettes.

I was not asking for my money back, I simply wanted to exchange 3 cartons of Maverick regular kings for 3 cartons of Maverick menthol 100's.  The cigarettes are the same price.  They would not be out any money.  I started sending them e-mail on April 5, 2010 asking them if they received the package.  In the meantime I had placed my regular cigarette order which I received without any problem. On April 6th I sent them the same e-mail I sent on April 5th.  Well, now it is April 18th and I have been sending e-mail to them daily.  I have contacted my post office and the package has not been returned to them and they have acknowledged that it has been sent out.

I can only assume they have received the package.  My $12.50 check has not cleared my bank.  But since they won't respond to any of my e-mail I don't know for sure.  Again only an assumption, it would seem that they have my money and they have 3 cartons of cigarettes @ 29.90 plus 7.50 shipping.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2010 10:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Three-Feathers-Tobacco-Internet-Smokes-Big-Buffalo/Irving-New-York-14081/Three-Feathers-Tobacco-Internet-Smokes-Big-Buffalo-Big-Buffalo-Tobacco-Sent-cigarettes-b-594489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Three Feathers Tobacco, Internet Smokes, Big Buffalo

Three Feathers Tobacco, Internet Smokes, Big Buffalo

AUTHOR: Sherri - (USA)

After 3 weeks of daily e-mail and my report to you I finally recieved my cigarettes.  Thank you for your help.  I will still be ordering my cigarettes from them, I will just be very careful not to make any mistakes on my orders.  They are very good at getting new orders out.  Once again thank you for your assistance.