Complaint Review: Threedom Sales, Inc

Threedom Sales, Inc
P.O. Box 586 Aubrey, Texas United States of America

Threedom Sales, Inc Jeremy Maiorano FRAUD Aubrey, Texas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Aggravation Understood

I just found my "receipt" after almost 7 years and found other people with the same fraudulent claim.  I actually looked up the kid who is on my receipt and he appears to be a pothead and just a loser!  Wow, the wonders of the internet and idiots who post stupid pictures of themselves.  How could I have been so dumb to buy something from this kid?! I guess I felt sorry for him.

Unfortunately, it's too long now to get a "refund".  I paid with a check, and signed my name...he had my acct. number and everything! I hope he doesn't have any of that information anymore, but I still have mine...  Still can't believe how dumb I was to fall for his act.  Good luck to all of you out there and do NOT give your check to anyone you don't know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2012 08:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Threedom-Sales-Inc/Aubrey-Texas-76227/Threedom-Sales-Inc-Jeremy-Maiorano-FRAUD-Aubrey-Texas-894477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Threedom Sales, Inc

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Aggravation Understood

AUTHOR: Makeitright - (United States of America)

I am the person that came to your door that day and conned you into buying a magazine subscription (or 2?).  I would like to say sorry on my own behalf, as for the company, I am sure they are not!

I worked for Threedom Sales for almost 2 years.  I always thought the company was legitimate, tho our sales methods were ridiculous, as far as I knew everyone got there magazines, and I got to travel the country while selling them.

It was not until we started making our way around the country again and I started knocking on the same doors that I had in the past that I realized the company was a Scam!! I was seeing receipts with my name on them and subscriptions they didnt receive. (In my defense all the subscriptions I sent home to family were received.)

I would just like to apolgize to anyone that I have personally ripped off through this company, and would like to make it right.  I have just finished paying off the IRS back taxes for all those years and all the money that I Supposedly made working for Threedom Sales! They ripped off there employees as much as they did the customers. For anyone that still has a receipt with my name on it. I will personally repay your money.

Happy Holidays