Complaint Review: Threedom Sales

• Submitted: Thu, July 28, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, July 29, 2005

• Reported By:Jones Michigan
Threedom Sales
P.O Box 586 Aubrey, Texas U.S.A.

Threedom Sales Ripped off and sold to my minor daughter Ripoff Aubrey Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: Shouldn't Be A Problem

Just recently I went to a doctor's appt. when I returned from my appt. I relized that a sales person from Threedom Sales, Inc. talked to my daughters and sold them a magazine. When I found out the price of the magaizine I was vivid!! I couldn't believe the price. And then when I looked at the recpit I relized the sales person put down a bogus birth date which made one of my daughters 19 when she is only 17. I then tried contacting the compay and discovered the phone number she was given was a home phone not the companies. So I just wanted everyone to be aware of this company and its devies business pratices.

Gloria
Jones, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2005 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Threedom-Sales/Aubrey-Texas-76227/Threedom-Sales-Ripped-off-and-sold-to-my-minor-daughter-Ripoff-Aubrey-Texas-151645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Threedom Sales

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Shouldn't Be A Problem

AUTHOR: Cory - (U.S.A.)

You have a copy of the receipt that has a false DOB. You daughter is only 17. Can't make a legal contract with a minor. Contact the company and tell them.