Complaint Review: Threedom sales,inc

• Updated: Thu, November 08, 2012

• Reported By: Sally — Mineral wells Texas United States of America
Threedom sales,inc
401 s. locust st 104 Denton, Texas United States of America

Threedom sales,inc I Oder some magazines in November 5,2005 I never received my merchandise I don't think this is right some people are haveing a hard time making it and people come to your door and lie to you I don't t Denton, Texas

A young girl came to my door and was telling me that she was trying to make points for sales I felt sorry for her so I wrote a check out for 85.00 dollars. She said the magazines would arrive in 90 to 120 I thought that was weirded but I still wanted to help her. I can't believe this company sends young people to do this its already hard to trust people but, to have young people to come do this to people that are struggling is sad!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Threedom-salesinc/Denton-Texas-/Threedom-salesinc-I-Oder-some-magazines-in-November-52005-I-never-received-my-merchandi-966513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Threedom sales,inc