Complaint Review: Thrifty Car Rental Philadelphia Airport

• Updated: Sun, March 30, 2014

• Reported By: DogsLife — culver city California
Thrifty Car Rental Philadelphia Airport
7500 holstein avenue philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Thrifty Car Rental Philadelphia Airport TERRIBLE CAR RENTAL EXPERIENCE philadelphia Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: This company scammed me

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2014 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thrifty-Car-Rental-Philadelphia-Airport/philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19153/Thrifty-Car-Rental-Philadelphia-Airport-TERRIBLE-CAR-RENTAL-EXPERIENCE-philadelphia-Penns-1134833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thrifty Car Rental Philadelphia Airport

This company scammed me

AUTHOR: Evelyn - ()

This company scammed me, like others here! I rented a car from Thrifty cars a car in las vegas. The damage was underneath the car! it was my mistake for not looking underneath the bumper and not noting damage prior to pickup. What a joke. So I heard nothing for 3 months. Then I received harassing letters and responded to those letters. A year later I get a FINAL NOTICE!!

I called as soon as I got the letter and left the manager a message. He calls me back and goes through an entire schpeil. I do not get this company.. they make no sense... The threaten collections without even a fair chance in court To prove your innocence. Then most fishy of all the rental company already paid the claim and the manager negotiated the cost 50%. So whats the point Of all this? I call bull on the entire thing It just does not make sense at all.