Complaint Review: Thrifty car sales in memphis

• Submitted: Mon, May 05, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, May 05, 2014

• Reported By: MARCUS — Memphis Tennessee
Thrifty car sales in memphis
2240covington pike memphis, Tennessee USA

Thrifty car sales in memphis Beau Weems and everybody else i have talked too.... Service department sucks memphis Tennessee

Immmm mad I bought a car from these guys it was missing a front driver fog light cover,they gave me a we owe paper stating that they would take care of it.Three months later still no fog light cover. I keep getting the run around by these idiots telling me how hard it is to find this part I went on amazon.com and found part for.... wait for it ...$37mean while im driving around in my new car looking crazy cause i got part missing on front of my vehical and I have never heard back from service manager I can tell how much he cares.Anyway im writing this so hopefully the next person wont have to go thru this ordeal.I guess no one cares about reputation these days . .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2014 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thrifty-car-sales-in-memphis/memphis-Tennessee-38128/Thrifty-car-sales-in-memphis-Beau-Weems-and-everybody-else-i-have-talked-too-Service-1144139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thrifty car sales in memphis