Complaint Review: ThriveNetwork.co Youtube partner fraudulent!

• Submitted: Tue, November 05, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, May 24, 2015

• Reported By: Anonymous —
ThriveNetwork.co Youtube partner fraudulent!
Unkown Sterling, Virginia USA

ThriveNetwork.co Youtube partner fraudulent! Unprofessionalism, offensive, careless, rip off

This business is completely unprofessional when it comes to investing related. I was interested in buying some shares, as I contacted the owner on Skype (Nathan), I was discussing about the share price and it's sigificant reports. I wasen't that interested, but decided the prices were resonable. After I decided I was also looking foward to opening my own network, the network trys to negative input me with comments weren't acceptable. As I was trying to tollerate his attitdude, I stoped right at the following investment realtion when he addressed me as a kid, prntscr.com/2276b4, clearly upset because I was interested in asking for advise. His clear jealousy makes him look like a under minor worker, with a small staff with a low income. I wouldn't suggest this partner to anyone, unless you want to deal with tricks and scams, as well as his terrible consulting about complaints.

Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ThriveNetworkco-Youtube-partner-fraudulent-/Sterling-Virginia-20165/ThriveNetworkco-Youtube-partner-fraudulent-Unprofessionalism-offensive-careless-rip-1097209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ThriveNetwork.co Youtube partner fraudulent!