Complaint Review: Thunderbird motors

• Reported By: angry birds — San Antonio Texas
Thunderbird motors
s.e .military dr san antonio, Texas USA

Thunderbird motors Bad Cars san antonio Texas

*Author of original report: Getting my car fixed at no charge to me

*Author of original report: Editing my story by tiffany ramos

I bought  2002 P T Cruiser from them,after 3 weeks it had electrical problems , they tried to fix it but it  has problems, we decided to switch to a 2002 mites bushings montero but after 1 day it over heated, we called them , they picked it up.they said it blew a gasket and they would not fix it,we had to pay about $3000.00 for repairs. Finally after an hour of discussion,they said they would buy the gaskets but we had to fix it oursel bes.either that or do a voluntary repossesion, we already paid $1800,00 down.this is not fair , no warranty not even a 30 day warranty.this place is horrible do not ever buy a car there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thunderbird-motors/san-antonio-Texas-78223/Thunderbird-motors-Bad-Cars-san-antonio-Texas-1141558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thunderbird motors

Getting my car fixed at no charge to me

AUTHOR: angry birds - ()

Thunderbird motors has agreed to fix my car and not charge me, I just hope everything comes out good, thanks ,, Thunderbird motors, I appreciate it..

Editing my story by tiffany ramos

AUTHOR: angry birds - ()

Thunderbird motors sells unreliable cars,the minute you drive out of the car ,lot it can break and your on your own. I bought  2001 PT cruiser from them and it had electrical problems,lights go off when you are driving and a dead battery.they offered to fix it,but a week late it did it again,leaving me stranded with my 1 yr old in the back seat,i could have been rear ended,my baby could have been killed.So i ask them if we could trade for another car,they agreed. the only car that was available for me was a 2002 mitsubishi montero..I only test drived it about 2 blocks, they said that the mechanic was going to check it and see if it was ok. Dont they know if their cars are ok or not.SO I SIGNED THE PAPERWORK AND I TOOK THE MONTEO HOME.THE VERY NEXT DAY IT OVERHEATED AND  LEFT ME STRANDED. Thunderbird motors picked up the MONTERO and took it to the shop.They said it blew a gasket and i had to pay around 3000 dollars to have it fix there. I dont have that kind of money. They said the only car they could sell me was a 1995 BIG OLD GREEN CADILLAC. I  AM 4'11" TALL. I can not drive a cadillac. MY boyfriend agreeded to fix the montero only because we need a car. BUT THIS IS NOT FAIR, THEY SHOULD AT LEAST GIVE YOU A 30 DAY GUARANTEE ON THESE UNRELIABLE CARS THEY SELL , BESIDES THEY SOLD ME THE PT CRUISER KNOWING I HAD NO JOB,NO DRIVERS LICENSE, THEY WERE ONLY THINKING ABOUT MAKING A SELL. NOW I AM OUT MY $1800.00 AND NO CAR..I WILL TELL EVERYBODY I MEET TO NEVER GO TO THIS PLACE TO BUY A CAR, UNTIL THUDERBIRD MOTORS FIXES MY MONTERO,AT NO COST TO ME, THEN I WILL TELL EVERYONE THAT THUNDERBIRD MOTORS IS A RELIABLE PLACE TO BUY A CAR. BUT UNTIL THEN PLEASE BE WARY OF THIS PLACE..