Complaint Review: thunderbolt engine

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: faithnfamily — katy Texas
thunderbolt engine
6847 Harrisburg Blvd houston, Texas USA

thunderbolt engine The representative of thunderbolt Cody did not full disclose information about the cost to repair my engine and the cost for towing. houston Texas

I called Thunderbolt and spoke with Cody and he gave me an estimate to replace my engine. I told Cody I would have my vehicle towed by AAA to his shop and he offered to have my vehicle towed for free on March 25th. I asked Cody could they check the vehicle so I can know what my actually total cost is then I can make a decision and he said yes. I contacted Contacted several days later and Asked him had they looked at the vehicle so I can know what the total cost is and he said yes $2758 and my deposit would be $800 so they can start the work. I went to the shop and gave him the deposit and signed the paperwork. Cody contacted me on the April 22 and quoted a higher price due to the core not being repairable which i'm not disputing but stating that we had to get all of the additional work done. The General Manager Joe Cane was very rude, I simpl asked that they give me an email address to the corporate office so I can send in writing what my complaint is and find out how we can resolve it and he refused to give me any information. I simply want part of my deposit backand take my car somewhere else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/thunderbolt-engine/houston-Texas-77011/thunderbolt-engine-The-representative-of-thunderbolt-Cody-did-not-full-disclose-informati-1141044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on thunderbolt engine