Complaint Review: ThunderBolt International, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, October 13, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, October 13, 2013

• Reported By: Paul — Tampa Florida
ThunderBolt International, Inc.
2660 Cypress Ridge Blvd; Suite 102 Wesley Chapel, Florida USA

ThunderBolt International, Inc.; Tami Fitzpatrick; Edward Shaver Caution: these people don't pay their bills Wesley Chapel Florida

Please be careful in any dealings you may have with this company or the named officiers.

They contracted me to write some computer software for them.  I was to invoice every 2 weeks.  Things started out well, but after a while, they fell behind on paying my invoices.  When they had 3 outstanding invoices they asked me to temporarily stop working.  Frankly I thought they were going out of business.

Six months later, I checked up on them.  I had not heard anything from them during that time.  They were still in business.  I arranged to return to them all the physical equipment of theirs that I had.  I also told them they had to pay the outstanding invoices, after which I would turn over the software I had written for them.

They paid 2 of the invoices and we agreed on a payment plan for the 3rd.  But after one payment, they stopped paying according to plan.  During this entire process the CEO (Tami Fitzpatrick refused to take may calls.

I had an attorny write them a letter, which they ignored.  At this point, they owe me $900.  My attorny says it will cost me at least half that to take them to court, and after a judgement, I would still have to pay more to collect.  It doesn't seem worth it.

So again, be careful, or better yet, don't deal with this company.  They can't be trusted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2013 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ThunderBolt-International-Inc/Wesley-Chapel-Florida-33544/ThunderBolt-International-Inc-Tami-Fitzpatrick-Edward-Shaver-Caution-these-people-do-1091693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ThunderBolt International, Inc.