Complaint Review: Thye League Secret Society

• Reported By: Ralph814 — DuBois Pennsylvania
Thye League Secret Society
23550 Commercial Park Suite 5000 Beechwood, Ohio USA

The League Secret Society Scam about the Illuminati Beechwood Ohio

I also got a letter from this group. When they offered a free gift, I asked for it, thinking I had nothing to lose. My free "gift" was a pamphlet with testemonies from four other members, and they asked me to pay them something like $249 for a copy of some heirloom book. I faxed them and let them know that if they had really checked my background, they'd know that I don't have that kind of money, and if their members are really all that wealthy, why don't they send me the book for free. Haven't heard from them since.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2013 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thye-League-Secret-Society/Beechwood-Ohio-44122/The-League-Secret-Society-Scam-about-the-Illuminati-Beechwood-Ohio-1076344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thye League Secret Society