Complaint Review: Tic Tac Tile company

• Submitted: Thu, March 14, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: EYE GOTTACH !! BITCH... — Lexington Kentucky United States of America
Tic Tac Tile company
Lexington, Nashville Lexington, Kentucky United States of America

Tic Tac Tile company Tom Audrey , Russ This guy really messed up my budget! Big time! I had to get someone else to redo it! Bad bad job! Lexington, Kentucky

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Keep it up Daniel

*Author of original report: Russ

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Daniel B**** at tileitup.net

This guy looks so professional it's amazing! Lie! Hey can't lay my tile worth a shit. He ruin my house! My investment , wasted. I tried to make my kitchen and bath look beautiful with his work and he ruined it. I had to pay someone to tear it out and redo it. I paid $1200 for my 550 sqft I asked for a refund from Tom at tictactileco he ignored my complaints and my calls. TOOK MY MONEY AND RUN!!!

Then I had to pay someone else at TILE IT UP $1000 for , Demolition,repair,and install new ceramic tile!!! Thanks god for Tile It Up my house was a great investment but I will be sueing TICTACTILECO.  Sorry Tom but u should of just gave me my money or u need to learn how to lay some tile.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tic-Tac-Tile-company/Lexington-Kentucky-40505/Tic-Tac-Tile-company-Tom-Audrey-Russ-This-guy-really-messed-up-my-budget-Big-time-I-h-1028677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tic Tac Tile company

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Keep it up Daniel

AUTHOR: kytomcat - ()

I wish you would sue me, so you could prove to those who don't already know how big a fool you are.

Like I have told you before I have every little piece of correspondence we have had since you lied about me on craigslist and you were kicked of there and so you rise up in another location ranting and raving to what end I do not know what it is you want,but you are successfully digging yourself a hole that will eventually bury you. I have spoke to the county attorney here in Lexington, reported you to the BBB and believe me ,whatever it is you are trying to do,posing as a tile setter and using my tile photos as your own, it will end. The truth shall set you free and you sir are a liar. I have comfort from knowing this fiasco may save some honest folk some money. There you are Daniel, how bout some proof instead of illiterate garble you have displayed. I sir have proof.

Russ

AUTHOR: Dan - ()

Danielb? Who? I don't know him. I'm n Lexington ky and no u screwed my tile up big time. Don't try and lie out of it . Screw u Tom I will see u n court on April 11 th in Lexington small claims court. U will be getting ur papers served soon. Thanks. I'm sueing u for 3800$ my money back and stress u have caused. Screw off!!! RUSS

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Daniel B**** at tileitup.net

AUTHOR: kytomcat - ()

This man is a liar, his name is not Russ it is Daniel B**** and he operates a company called tile it up. I have never done a job for him or ever done a customer wrong in my business.

This came about because I found out he had photos of my Tile work on his ads on craigslist and his website, using them as if they were his own. I phoned him to ask why he was using my photos. He hung up on me and would take no further calls. He then began sending threatening text messages and placed untrue accusations on craigslist of me and my business. Alleging bad work practices and illegal activity of which are all completely false.

I run a legitimate tile service with a history of satisfied customers . I have filed a claim against him with the Better Business Bureau of which proceedings are in motion.

Complaint ID#: 90067466
Business Name: Tile It Up

You can find legitimate reviews on houzz.com of my former customers.