• Report: #1120482

• Updated: Mon, February 03, 2014

• Reported By: Jodi — Hollywood Florida
Ticket Clinic
5800 Sheridan St Hollywood, Florida USA

The Ticket Clinic Ted Hollander Take money and doesn't do the work, costs more than going to court yourself Hollywood Florida

I received a traffic ticket for $280 and hired The Ticket Clinic for $79.99. They went to court and pleaded "no contest" and I had the adjudication withheld. I could have gone and done that myself. I ended up paying $280 in court fees (the same amount as the ticket). It ended up costing me more than if I had just paid the fine initially.

Even if I had attended traffic school, it would have been less. I paid the Ticket Clinic and lawyer Ted Hollander $80 to do absolutely NOTHING. They did not try to build a case or get it dismissed. Their excuse was that the police officer showed up in court and if he had not, they could have had it dismissed.

In addition to that, there was zero communication from them throughout the process. They didn't ask me any details about the incident and how I wanted to proceed. They just took my money, did the minimal amount of work possible and then had me pay even more than normal for it. In addition to that, customer service and the paralegals are absolutely rude. They give you a completely different attitude after they get your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ticket-Clinic-/Hollywood-Florida-33021/The-Ticket-Clinic-Ted-Hollander-Take-money-and-doesnt-do-the-work-costs-more-than-goin-1120482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ticket Clinic