Complaint Review: Ticket Galaxy

• Updated: Fri, March 28, 2014

• Reported By: Brian — Clinton Corners New York
Ticket Galaxy
37 Gerber Road South Windsor, Connecticut USA

Ticket Galaxy DO NOT BUY FROM TICKET-GALAXY .... SCAMMING THIEVES!!!!!!! South Windsor Connecticut

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Sorry to hear about your experience but...

Take a look at all the complaints against this company.

The owners of this company will be heading to jail, soon, I hope.

They made their portal appear as if they were fulfilling tickets for a Bethel Woods concert, Carlos Santa, they should the price as being $206 total for two tickets and they then they grabbed over $500 from my checking account. I called them immediately and they would not give a refund.

When I called the bank, (wells fargo) they refunded me and I have since learned that people that run ticket galaxy are true, hardcore internet scammers.

They lie in their advertising and will not just overcharge (2x to 3x the ticket value) but they will surcharge you as well. Their shopping cart will also not show the entire amount that you will.

These people are hard-core, lying thieves. Stay Away!  They have been reported to many agencies and they go by various names “Ticket Network” for example.

True, down to the bone scum.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ticket-Galaxy/South-Windsor-Connecticut-06074/Ticket-Galaxy-DO-NOT-BUY-FROM-TICKET-GALAXY-SCAMMING-THIEVES-South-Windsor-C-1134497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ticket Galaxy

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Sorry to hear about your experience but...

AUTHOR: Corinne - ()

Hello,

I just purchased 2 tickets from Ticket Galaxy for the Fleetwood Mac concert in Tampa FLA.  Before purchasing, I called Ticketmaster to see if they had seats available in the same section.

All TM had left were seats up in the nose bleed area.  I asked what the price would have been for the section I was looking at and he told me $175 but tickets went on sale April 6th and everything is sold out.

I was well informed that someone faster than me purchased blocks of tickets (8 allowed at a time) for the concert.  So, when I saw the price of $253.00 per ticket, I knew they are in it to make money.  Even trying to use my AMEX Platinum card with TM, it didn't do me the least good.

The seats are in the location I want & this is a once-in-a-lifet time event.   I am perfectly fine with the upcharge and I also paid for travel/accident insurance, $31.00, in the event we can't make the concert.

I am sorry you had a bad experience.

Corinne