Complaint Review: ticketbust.com

• Reported By: Inger — rancho cucamonga California United States of America
ticketbust.com
5716 Corsa Avenue, suite 104,west village, Ca Internet United States of America

ticketbust.com ceo Steve Miller robbed - robbed - Internet

My son received 3 traffic tickets - 2 same morning within 15 minutes in early morning going to school.

My Son had already went to court house and pleaded not guilty - no bail needed to pay.

10 days prior to court appearance - i went on line looking for attorneys and found 1 attorney and ticketbust.com.

I also watch the ceo Steve Miller on u=tube talking why and how he started his business - to help people.

I faxed the court documents to show next court date.

I spoke to Julie Bermudez and explained that my son had alread pleaded not guilty and court date was set.

and that i had faxed the court paper to her office. she said no problem the fee is $263.95.

when i checked my bank statement on line i saw charge for 263.95 and 458.00. In my e-mail i recieved notice that a Kim Dunstan had charged the 458.00. This charge caused overdraft on my checking account. I called the company and wanted to know why they had charged the 458.00. the only thing the person was saying over and over again was we do not refund contact your bank.

my bank could not do anything already went through.

I sent the CEO Steve Miller a letter and proof was i had faxed them. it was received by Claire the next day.

As of today I have not received any acknowledgement from the company of CEO Steve T.Miller.

This happended 5/24/12 - delivered 5/25/12 at 10:29.

I feel violated - they took $721.95  - I was robbed.

I am sending them another letter - after that i will report them to state of california any organization i can find.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ticketbustcom/internet/ticketbustcom-ceo-Steve-Miller-robbed-robbed-Internet-1018356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ticketbust.com