• Report: #821914

• Updated: Mon, March 05, 2012

• Reported By: matt — Norwalk California USA
ticketbust.com
5716 Corsa Ave., Suite 104 Internet United States of America

ticketbust.com nicole presutto, joyce contreras, kim dunstan ticketbust.com provides marginal legal advice and gets licenses suspended, Internet

*Consumer Comment: BEWARE of Ticketbust.com they are scammer and take advantage!

I contacted, interviewed and hired ticketbust.com to assist me with a speeding ticket that I had received. They could have simply sent me to an attorney but no! Instead they decided to take my case quickly charge my credit card and work on a bogus testimonial that the judge found egregious enough to suspend my license, after numerous attempts and delays to get my money back they have thus become nonresponsive and ignored me. No customer service and they seem more interested in collecting their fees.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2012 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ticketbustcom/internet/ticketbustcom-nicole-presutto-joyce-contreras-kim-dunstan-ticketbustcom-provides-margi-821914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ticketbust.com

BEWARE of Ticketbust.com they are scammer and take advantage!

AUTHOR: edmonde - (United States of America)

Ticketbust.com are really not nice and very tricky. see their reviews on Yelp.com and you will be shocked how bad they are. SAVE your money and dont fall victim to their professional looking website with the sales tactics! haha the try to look good even quoting big names they were interviewed on. i called them up as i thought they can help, gave them my cc and ticket info when i realized 10 min later when i looked them up online to see what people say of their performance and i was horrified!!  I called and emailed them to cancel that very same day and they told me its tooooo late as there's no refunds! i felt like i was set up in a trap! I really want to file class action and if i cant then i will hire a lawyer myself. I hate injustice.

per California business and pro code 6410(e) states consumers can cancel within 24 hrs! I di d that but they still refused it and are billing my amex again after i disputed it. I HATE INJUSTICE!