Complaint Review: Ticketbust.com

• Submitted: Wed, June 08, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, June 08, 2011

• Reported By: esoteric — burbank California United States of America
Ticketbust.com
5716 Corsa Avenue Suite 104, Westlake Village, CA Westlake, California United States of America

Ticketbust.com Nicole P. Steve Miller Ticketbust is paper processing at best: SCAM!!! Westlake, California

Ticket bust is an expensive, overpaid processing service. Nothing more! They are not lawyers and will not go to court for you like other services for around or less. They submit your paper work, which you could do yourself, with a generic argument for your traffic ticket. It's a hit or miss, they win some and lose some.

Once you lose, they will file more paperwork for a trial de novo. Their defense, again, is generic and you will not win at this point. Once are found guilty, you are suppose to submit the docket report to get your money back guarantee, except, they make it impossible for you to get your money back.

In my example, you have 10 days to return the necessary paperwork when you are first found guilty. That does not mean, when you receive the paperwork, it is when the court finds you guilty according their paperwork. What that means, is you have less than 10 days, assuming you receive it on Monday. If you receive it on a Friday afternoon, and it's a 3 day weekend, you are already at a bad start. Why? because the day TicketBust receives the paperwork is the day they count it, not when it is post marked, including weekends. This is just one of the many hoops you need to jump to get your money back. Count your money as lost...It's an overpriced processing center at best. TRUST ME, there are other services where lawyers actually fight for you. I saw them in court and did some research after wards. This is what I should have done originally.

Their service, it's poor. Through the whole process of the case, not once did they say I was already disqualified for the refund. I repeatedly asked what I need to do to get a refund for my money back, and they kept ensuring me that I will get my money back as long as I submitted paperwork, and went to court, and submitted that paperwork etc. Not once did they mention that I was disqualified a month before I went to trial. When I called and asked for clarification of why my refund was denied, it took several phone calls and several messages before they returned my call. I literally started calling every hour. You are not going to get much help from their staff. They are hired staff and there job description is to simply process paperwork.

Don't make the same mistake as I did, DO NOT USE TicketBust!!!! it's a SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2011 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ticketbustcom/Westlake-California-/Ticketbustcom-Nicole-P-Steve-Miller-Ticketbust-is-paper-processing-at-best-SCAM-West-738543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ticketbust.com