Complaint Review: TicketBust.com

• Reported By: Tickbustripoff — California
TicketBust.com
5716 Corsa Avenue, Suite 104 Westlake Village, California USA

TicketBust.com Total rippoff company Westlake Village California

I contacted this company after speaking to a friend of mine who ticket's was beaten and he stated that it was worth a try so I called them. I was hestitant about using this company due to the time frame crunch that I had put myself into and explained that very clearly on the phone and she informed that I still had time and they could do the job.

Well I signed up paid all the fee's followed their process all the way through and lost. I went back for my refund and pulled a rabbit out of their hat. They basically said since I did not submit the ticket in time to them even they had plenty of time to do their job they were not obligated to refund any money.

Totally amazing so basically they used a loop hole that was open from the original signing of the contract to disregard my refund. They could not ge the job done and then had the nerve to send me a letter stating I could get 50 discount off any furture ticket. I think I will try not get anymore tickets instead of using this firm every again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TicketBustcom/Westlake-Village-California-91362/TicketBustcom-Total-rippoff-company-Westlake-Village-California-1049576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TicketBust.com