Complaint Review: ticketgalaxy.com

• Updated: Mon, January 06, 2014

• Reported By: dandrew — TAMPA Florida
TAMPA, Florida USA

ticketgalaxy.com Issue with e-ticket TAMPA Florida

Well here is the comment per the email that I received from the company

"As for the name that you were seeing on your tickets, is the person in our purchasing department who originally bought the tickets. Tickets are completely transferrable and you should have not had any issue getting into the event with them."

I paid for a ticket and got another person's ticket. I sent all the proof that I could not use the ticket and the company still wants proof that the ticket could not be used.

I could not locate anything that I would recieve another seat with another person's name when I had paid for another seat. So this company apparently sells employee tickets when your confirmation states something else. This is my ticket.

Event: Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus  Jan  2 2014  7:30PM

Venue: Tampa Bay Times Forum in Tampa, FL, United States of America

Section: 306   Row: T

Price: $31.00 Each      Quantity: 1

This is the ticket that was giving to me. ...Issued to _________ Astrachan with order no 49-48509 FLO Row 306 Row K Seat 18.  This was not my ticket.

According to the company per the rep's comments even with the proof that I have I still have to do the following

"As I stated in the previous email, We will need you to provide us with proof from the venue that the tickets were invalid. This is usually in the form of a scan report or an email or letter from the box office on letterhead from the venue."

How can this be done when the ticket isn't even your ticket and it can't be used?  We bought the extra ticket because I had  won/received 4 tickets and needed a 5th ticket. The e-ticket was someone elses ticket.

I will never trust this company ever again. Never use a 3rd party vendor in the future. I will also write the Better Business Bureau as well.

Never use this company for purchasing tickets. It should never be this difficult to get a refund with the proof.

Never use these people.  Never

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2014 03:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ticketgalaxycom/TAMPA-Florida-33616/ticketgalaxycom-Issue-with-e-ticket-TAMPA-Florida-1113189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ticketgalaxy.com