Complaint Review: tickethitman.com

• Submitted: Sat, May 05, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, May 05, 2012

• Reported By: Dmytro — San Diego California U.S.A.
5716 Corsa Ave., # 105, Westlake Village, California United States of America

tickethitman.com Ticket Hitman, Ticket Bust, ticketbust.com The company has a shady operation tactics - not clear about the total cost of the service as well as their money back guarantee policy. Westlake Village, California

When first contacted, representative tries to get you to set up an account with them and make a payment as soon as possible. While satisfying all the inquiries about the total cost and money back guarantee policy - you will be surprised when you read the contract - it did not match what the representative described. When I called back to say that I found things in the contract that were not mentioned by representative -

I was told that they will not reverse my transaction once the account is set up. Also, you required to sign the credit card authorization form - I was charged before I submitted the form and when asking about that I was told it's just a receipt. They did not want to discuss it further, so I had to dispute the transaction with the bank and cancel my card. Also, while company I was dealing with was tickethitman.com they also seem to be affiliated with ticketbust.com, since that's who I received an email with information from.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2012 12:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tickethitmancom/Westlake-Village-California-91362/tickethitmancom-Ticket-Hitman-Ticket-Bust-ticketbustcom-The-company-has-a-shady-operat-878689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tickethitman.com